Tuesday, February 10, 2009

love is in the air!!

hehe...looks like Valentine's Day is just round the corner. Opposite bubu's coffee shop there are 3 florist..looks like they are in a tough fight this year..let's..there is the Eden Florist, the Arcadia Florist and the other one(I can't remember the name as there are no decorations at all! hmmph..lousy). The other both decorated their shops nicely but I have to say that the Arcadia florist stands out more as the colour contrast and the big hearts stands out more..(not to forget there is a big cow holding a rather big heart as well!!) than the colour used by Eden where it is a bit dull for the occasion..(they too have cows as decoration...theirs is on a swing...looks more suitable for wedding though)

Let's do a bit of comparison...
The Eden Florists


This shot from the opposite


This shot taken right in front of their shop..

Arcadia Florist

Shot taken from opposite..(the motor block my cow!! wtf!!)
a much clearer view of the cow from the opposite...

this cow is just too cute to resist..have to take a much nearer shot of it...c...cute rite!!
after doing the comparisons... to me... ARCADIA FLORIST is the WINNER....
What do you think??
also one more point to support my result...I have been seeing a lot of customers going in to the shop...mostly male customers...(altho I did saw some old ladies walking in also)

No comments: