Monday, February 9, 2009

CNY updates!!

Ok...let's do a recap of what I did during the CNY...seriously nothing much...This year...however the mood is really strong and it felt that my CNY actually started earlier than it is suppose to...


Thursday (22 Jan)
I did nothing but EAT..starting from dinner.


Friday (23 Jan)
Woke up as early as 8am to get ready myself n go for last minute shopping with mum...We started shopping from 10.30am to evening 5.30pm...bought a lot of things for everybody...bought clothes for my dad..then at night, we had steamboat...banyaknya lauk...eat until beh tong...


Saturday (24 Jan)
Did nothing but EAT the whole day** winks**


Sunday (25 Jan)
Had 3 times reunion...one in the afternoon at one of the relatives house...we ate until bout 4.30pm...then at 5.30pm we had another reunion dinner at granny's...then at 8.30pm we rush to another reunion dinner of our very OWN...only dad, mum, bro, me n bubu...


Monday (26 Jan)
haha...this day is the first day of CNY...Went around relative's house to visit n of cos...to collect angpau...after that I went to the temple to pray n also since this year I 'fan tai sui' so I have to go n pray to tai sui so that he can look after me for the whole of 'moo moo' year...then afternoon went for lunch...a very sumptous lunch...then at night we had BBQ at granny's house again...have a look at the few pictures below..




Tuesday (27 Jan)
This is the day where business is as usual for bubu already...got up really early...n get ready myself...for this is the first time I m handling the CNY hehe...so on today......we sold 500 plates of char koay teow....it is like 2 times more than what we did for a normal weekends..hehe...after the business we again had a very sumptous dinner...


Wednesday - Friday (28 Jan - 30 Jan)
nothing much....selling CKT n again** EAT..hehe


then comes Monday...its business as usual for me...start work already... =(

No comments: