Tuesday, February 17, 2009

happy valentines day!!

This year...my valentine was celebrated in a very simple way...no fancy restaurant at all...just some basic homecook food...


Well...on Friday...(13-2-09) he sent me flowers....flowers to my office...I guess I was the first one to receive....



Then it was followed by a trip to The Body Shop..where I buy him a gift and vice versa...

for him
for me

Then came the real day...went to the market in Pulau Tikus to buy all the ingredients needed for the night's dinner....
at bout 6pm...I started cooking....first up is the bolognaise spaghetti...thinking of doing some other flavour...I came up with the creme mushroom flavour...just add whipping creme and an egg yolk to beat together...to have the creamy taste...then can start stirring with the seafood ingredient and lastly add in the spaghetti...hehe...
here are some photos to show...enjoy!!


he said my cooking is worth 70 marks...hahaha...he said if 80 marks can go and open a stall liao...hehehe...seriously this is the only type of dish I know best....if u ask me to cook chinese food...I will be like.....fighting with the pots and pans..hehe...

1 comment:

AdrianT said...

Hi hi..
Looks like both of you enjoy the special day.. =)

Thats great moment and all the best to both of you.. =)