Tuesday, February 24, 2009

updates

Ooo...its been a week since I updated my post...not that I am lazy or wat...just that I fell sick..really sick..

People has been suggesting that I have dengue. Please do not scare me Wei Loon...I got it b4 liao...in form 5...and it is torturing like hell man....I hate it...was chatting with one of my frens and I found out why Wei Loon was acting in such a way...he has PHOBIA...cos my fren fell sick and nearly died bcos of dengue...his best fren that is...ok...enuf of my sickness already....

Lately...the weather is so hot...this has prevented people from eating all the fried food. My main concern - bubu's koay teow shop...will it be affected?? the answer is NO!!!!....hahaha
According to bubu...there has been a lot of people coming in to interview him...people from the discovery channel and also people from as far as Singapore...wah....bubu...is getting famous liao...looks like I have to do more facial n learn more fesyen styles liao...so that when people come interview bubu I wont embarass myself either...(slap...please wake up!! who wants to interview me??they are only looking for bubu...haihz...)

Recently also...a lot of my frens either getting married or engaged....looks like must start saving liao....abo die...no money for ang pao...I have even given them warning....better tell me at least 3 months in advance so that I can save and get the ang pao ready on time...hahaha..

I have also develope in a interest for ballroom dancing and also latin....i tried to look for classes like that...in YMCA they have it..but it is RM100 per month....then there is also another place in green hall where it is RM68 per month...then I came to learn that there is another one in Desa Green only RM20 per month...which one should I go to????? another thing is...I m trying to coax my little bro in joining me as well...

ok...thats it for my updates...wanna go home liao....tataz

signing off.......

No comments: