Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2008 wrap up..

Let's see....nothing much been done...but definitely a great year....
People keep saying 2008 is not a good year...but to me, my baby and my baby bro...it is definitely an awesome year...let's do a recap...
ME
Work - I have embarked on a great journey at workplace...enjoying my work daily...given a lot of
very good benefits and opportunities...
Relationship - hehehe...no ups n downs...everything went on smoothly....loving each other more n more each day!!
Other than all that....its pretty normal for everything else...there are no bad experiences throughout the whole of 2008 for me....
Oh ya....one of my greatest achievement...I manage to get the Doraemon Dolls...too bad its not in a full set...but better than nothing...who ask me to go on the very last day!!!!
BABY

Work - He took over the family's kopitiam in Pulau Tikus...although other people might look down on him becos he fries Char Koay Teow now....at least he has a job...furthermore..a lot of graduates these days could not even hold on a proper job n some even become a hawker seller....NEVER forget!!!! hawkers are the people who is earning lots n lots of money....practically half of our salary goes to food every month!!!
It is definitely a good and prosperous year for him....as he is earning more than what a manager is earning today!!
ohya....one more highlights...move into new home in Farlim...hehehe
BABY BROTHER
Got his PMR results...GOOD....embarking on his next journey of life...FORM 4
Mum has stop nagging him as well....guess he has grown up..other than watching cartoons....its normal rite...who says adults cannot watch cartoon??? even until today I too watch cartoon!!!
Its time to say goodbye to 2008 n hello 2009...

No comments: