Monday, January 5, 2009

DECEMBER 30th

This is the D-Day for my brother. He has been having sleepless nights...he stayed up all night the night before...keep thinking what he would get for his PMR...haha...I told him...good or bad oso have to continue...
That morning itself..he came n wake me up to fetch go school...it is only 8 o'clock...I said to him...'u gila ka...now go to school where got results to take...wait after 10 la...'
Then he show his innocent face n go outside living room watch cartoon...well...the clock ticking...finally the time comes...
Well....his result...................BEYOND OUR EXPECTATION MAN!!!!!!!

well...to the GOOD part that is...hehehe..
So I treat him makan lo...he say wanna go TBowl at Queensbay there try the food wor...cos all food inside the toilet bowl wan....so okla....kita pun pigi sana...Well..I first thought the food is not going to taste really good...pasai to me it is just a normal place to eat..not that it is like the high end restaurant where they serve good and expensive foods to its customers.
so...we just walk in. I saw the menu...haiyo...quite mahal oso if the food is going to taste simple...so we just order...my bro had the bake cheese chicken rice n i ordered the super duper hot kimchi...for drinks i ordered lemon with the sui poey lo...then my bro ordered the oreo ice blended....
waited...quite fast oso they serve the food...First bite...YUMMY!!..its definitely worth the price that we are going to paid for....it comes in quite a big portion too..eat until tak boleh jalan....tapi mulut gatal...want to have the desert summore...hehehe...
Furthermore....the decoration not bad oso....it fulfilled the theme of the shop...
All these food cost us RM52++ including service tax....not bad rite???
go try....
for more photos....u can see it in my facebook...thank you!
toodlooz~!

No comments: