Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello 2009!!

Well, well, well.....bye bye 2008 and hello 2009!!!

This year, 2009, is the year of cow...that means..its my year...oops...getting older already....hopefully...it will be a good year for me although the feng shui book says the otherwise.

New Years' resolution??
  1. Score good grades for my studies...hopefully to get the scholarship every semester so can study for free...
  2. Save more money...by the end of the year there must at least be 10k in my bank...
  3. Go for more holiday trips...
  4. Work smart..never let anybody take advantage of me...
  5. Get a newly launced apartment with baby so that it can be ready by the year we get married which is 2011/12...
  6. Promotion..maybe....
  7. Stop buying soo many shoes n clothes....
  8. Stop being so anti social.....

I guess thats bout it for now....if there is more then I will add it in along the year!!

oh yea...CNY coming...finish shopping??? can't wait to get the angpaos...hehe

moooooooo mooooooooooo~!!

No comments: