Thursday, April 23, 2009

the purpose of working....

Of late...I finally realised why we have to work. I always cannot decide on why we have to work for the money they offered us or for the experience that we will gain.

I have come to realise that I work for MONEY. Without work I wont have any money...Let's see..Every month I hav to pay
  1. Astro (RM 117)
  2. Maxis Broadband (RM 118)
  3. my brother (RM 100)
  4. Car (RM 440)
  5. miscellenous- food (RM 350)
  6. Insurance (RM 200)
  7. unit trust (RM 200)

I have even tied myself down with a housing loan together with my baby...

Imagine if I did not work...mana ada duit nak bayar semua ni...luckily the housing loan belum start jalan yet..altho this will be baby's burden but I still have my name tied to it...hehe...conside my house oso lo...

Speaking of housing loan...yup...we bought a bouse together...hehehe...not house actually...its only an apartment which is 884sqf big...just a very normal apartment in Relau to be exact..so I guess the area nobody will want to buy it also lo...but we bought it anyway because of the price and also the size and layout of it...we bought it for RM164k..last year only complte...got oc liao...just one block...the name is 'Relau Vista'..we have already make the 15% payment liao...so now left only the lawyers to communicate and hopefully will get the key next month or beginning of june lo...hehe..so happy...but I guess we wont be doing any renovation yet....we will wait until the samseng people get out of the apartment then only we will get the outsiders to renovate...we could save more money in the meantime and also to get a design that we like rather than paying the samseng to do it in the design that we dun really fancy...baby says he prefers either ikea design or mekio design.. we will c about that...

4 comments:

wernz said...

congrats on new home! not too far away from my place..can go knock on ur door in the middle of the night! wakakaka!!!

jaslyn~S said...

wern. i move in i will call you to come rock the house ok...it is at the 30th floor...very very windy lo...can stand at the balcany n shout..hehehe....

wernz said...

hahha! good for de-stressing after a hard day's work yah! rembr let me know neh~

jaslyn~S said...

sure sure will let you knoe..hehe...wei..when wanna reunion ne?? very long no c u liao... the last time i saw u but u bo saw me at the exam hall...