Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's day is coming liao...and to tell you all people out there Mother's Day falls on the 10th of May this year. Ok. I have already plan to take my mum and my family out for a buffet dinner this year. I guess by treating my mum to buffet wil be much more better than buying her a present which might not be suitable for her...furthermore....WE HAVE TO EAT what...so might as well go makan banyak banyak....mum will surely be happy wan...hehe..

Ok. Here goes. Hunting for a hotel that serves good buffet has started. AND I am startled to be spoiled for choices. There are so many hotels serve good buffet n giving good promotions on that day.I have narrowed down my list of hotel n I m still having headache of choosing between these three hotels. I really hope you people out there can help me to choose...I need to make a reservation before the seats are taken..

Berjaya Hotel.
They are serving International buffet that night at the rate of RM38++ per adult.
5 people will be going means the total after teh 10% n 5% tax will be RM218.50.
Plus point : the price paid are inclusive of free flow of Haagen-Daz ice cream.

Bayview Georgetown Hotel.
They too are serving International Buffet at the rate of RM52++ per adult.
Total after tax will be RM299 for 5 people.
Plus point : the price paid is inclusive of free flow Baskin Robbins ice cream and it is at the Revolving Restaurant which means the ambience and the view will be magnificent.

Cititel Penang
International Buffet at the rate of RM48nett
Total price paid will be RM192 as mothers will get to dine for free.
There will also be ice cream served but just ordinary ice cream.
Plus points : mothers FREE

so which one to choose?? now headache liao...I asked my bro..he says he wants haagen daz ice cream..but mum says that if the serve haagendaz ice cream...free flow summore.. the food won't be that good liao...(I have never tried the Berjaya Hotel buffet)**help** then the bayview hotel is the price a bit too high??(I have never tried the buffet there too) **help** the only place I tried is Cititel..but i wish to go for sumthing different but yet again the promotion of mother's dining free is too hard to resist...

HOW HOW HOW????????????? WHICH ONE SHOULD I CHOOSE???!!! **HELP**

No comments: