Friday, March 20, 2009

regrets!!

I am regretting/ was regretting and will regret cos I missed the chance to join my friends for a night out....they are all my Form 6 friends...I haven't been seeing them for dunno how many donkey years liao....well...to be exact...the reunion was on last Saturday...(14 March 2009) coincidently it is also the white valentine day....owww.....

to bad...I was neither with my frens nor my beloved ones but with my BOSS..hehehe....makan dinner wor....tot could make some time after the dinner to go meet my frens in QB but turn out....I regret...REGRET staying at the dinner sooo late...should have leave earlier....tapi I malu la....

c...it has been a week liao....STILL I am regretting....

my thousand appologies to POH HONG, WEI LOON and gang....

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: