Friday, March 20, 2009

last weeks updates.

ok...Let's do a little recap. Shall we?

9 March 2009
It was a public holiday...yahoo...everybody went for shopping and all pampering themselves to the luxury...BUT not me..I was at the stall helping out...cos...it is a public holiday.....public holiday = MANY PEOPLE (GOOD BUSINESS)...work my ass off...so banyak orang....

10 March 2009
Well...went home early after work pasai wanna go cake 'tiam' to buy a cake....birthday cake to be exact...whose birthday is it??? well its bubu's dad's bday...he told me he like pandan flavor eh cake...tapi last minute where can get this kind of cake...so I bought a tiramisu cake...well...I don't mean to be rude...it turns out that he never knew that this cake existed....but never mind...he enjoyed the cake...same goes to his wife...from what aunty n bubu told me...uncle is very happy that night as all these years.....nobody has ever bought him a cake to celebrate his bday...well...I DID IT!!! there was a big difference tho this year...cos bubu's sister has moved to KL to be with her husband....her husband is a pilot ok...hebat kan??

11-13 March 2009
NOTHING UNUSUAL HAPPEN AT ALL

No comments: