Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Walaueh....~! lamanya

Wah...its been so long since I last updated my post...I think I remembered that my last post...I was contemplating on where to take my mum for Mother's Day dinner...Now that Father's Day also past...I guess...I have to my current post back in time...OK..Let's go thru the time machine.

First, Mother's Day was good. I get to eat something that comes in a large portion and the delicious and I only have to pay half the price for other 'blood-sucking' people. Mum Loves seafood...since it is her day...I gave her a big treat....big prawns, big fish, and bermacam-macam lagi punya seafood hehehe...
Mum, I LOVE YOU!!

Second, Father's Day. It was good. I gave mum money and asked her to go to the market to buy some foodstuff so that we can have steamboat. Since daddy loves steamboat so much...I decided to ask mum to cook lo...It is more economical and we can afford a variety of food....somemore now got H1N1...it is better to eat at home...safe and sound..hehehe...daddy loves it...
Dad, I LOVE YOU TOO!!

That's all for Parent's day....just wondering...how come we only got father's day and mother's day....what about daughter's day and son's day...as i know parent's day is to honour their sacrifices made to their children....

No comments: