Friday, April 3, 2009

what is wrong??!!!

I just have to blog about this...What is wrong with the traffic in Penang???!!!????I tot well...today is Friday so the Penang Bridge will be jam...if it is the bridge that is jam that cause the massive traffic jam I don't mind at all...but....apparently it turn out to be not...

The flyover which I always took to and from work that link the gelugor to bayan lepas usually only took me 2 minutes from start to end....but just now....it took me 1 hour and 20 min to finish the flyover....this is 50 times....I repeat...50 times more than the usual time I took...which means...I can go for 50 rounds to and fro on the flyover liao!!!!!

hahaha...never mind....as I reached down the flyover....its free flowing...just that the traffic light which I name it the 3 min traffic light keep turning red....this is the traffic light before the USM.....there is also the entrance to the Penang bridge just a few metres from the traffic light...no cars at all...after that....the road is free...no cars at all liao....

what happen to the cars that were jammed there for soooo long......???????????????? if it is not the bridge.....then what is it??????????

can somebody please tell me??? I usually took 15min to reach home.....but today I took 1 n a 1/2 hour to do so.....waste my time only,....imagine if i m in kl...i think the 90 min will turn in 180 min liao..lol.....hahaha

1 comment:

ec said...

that's Friday.
TGIF ma! everyone rushing to church for offering ..LOL