Wednesday, January 21, 2009

wednesday!!

Finally its Wednesday!!! and I have come to realise that it will only be another 4 days for CNY to come....hooray!!!! hehehe...

This year the mood is strong...wonder why...because it is my year?? I really hope this year wouldn't be a bad year for me...I just have to be careful in everything single thing I do n say...

Can't wait for the clock to tick at 7pm today....after today I will be on a long break...I will only go back to my office desk in February...(wow...how time flies)

Went Tesco yesterday night...macam orang gila...I went there at about 9.30pm...very hungry so ma pi makan at food court dulu lo....so by the time we actually walk in to the hypermarket it was like 10.15pm liao....in another 45min wanna close shop liao...but semua orang dun care...just pick n choose n buy everything that is needed for the CNY..me n bubu too...got all the hampers for my mum, his mum n his granny...n also can food as ordered by my mum...all of that cost us RM500++...summore..credit card machine down...aiyo susahnya....kena bayar cash...all counters summore like siao lang like that...n for the first time..ALL THE COUNTERS ARE OPEN...still very very long que...hahaha...sleepy liao....quickly buy...head home...unpacked everything n just sleep....

okla...better stop crapping liao.....
counting down the time...hehehe

1 comment:

AdrianT said...

Haha.. somehow link to your blog.. Wish Happy Chinese Niu Year and all the best !!! =)

Nice personal blog with lots of info..