Monday, January 5, 2009

catching up ~ part 1

oops....haven't been updating my blogs for 2 weeks liao...the last time I blogged was on the morning before my company's annual dinner.Well...as usual don't really remember the details...guess I will just let the pictures speak for themselves..hehe.


getting ready for the night!!



that's the theme for this year's dinner



getting seated..



table 3 - waiting for the show to get started..



enjoying I suppose..hehe


the food served....well..the main course was quite *jelak*..pasai all cheesy cheesy stuff..i wonder real cowboy eats that much cheese in one meal?? all along i tot they only drink milk!!..


the people....the CEO...n part of my colleagues..all enjoying!!

the prezzies for the night

and this....the only thing i can remember....i got a hair dryer...hahaha

the commamorative CD for the whole of 2008 events...

ok...that's all..........

to be continue....zZzZ...

No comments: