Thursday, December 18, 2008

new~! (version 2)

Still no new me....as said on the previous board..

Yesterday I went to Pacific Komtar...soooooo many people...well...because it is *NEW* thats y people go...by going there....its a worthy trip...as all things were all selling cheap cheap cheap...good bargain...

Since Christmas, New Year and CNY are all approaching together...I might as well get myself new pillows, bolster, bedsheet and also a new comforter...the bargain is too good to resist...the pillows from AKEMI is only selling for RM10!! It is like 70% discount...the bolster too...selling at RM15 for one...the comforter set are all selling at 50%, 70% and even 80%...these are all my favourite number when it comes to shopping...hahaha...well...looks like my new new bed has found all its new members....

Found out that the kitchen were really empty...even the fridge too...so I went down to the hypermarket at ground floor...nearly fainted....pasai...the payment counter terlalu banyak orang...wanted to give up...but in the end tak give up...cos all tems all selling cheap... Milo oso cheap cheap cheap...Pringles too....cintan mee lagi murah...all the makanan all cheap cheap cheap...so semua pun I buy...now the kitchen is really full... full of junk food...even if now it keeps raining and flood all over oso I wont starve to death anymore...cos got sooo many food to teman me....hehehe....

Mum say I gila buy so many..as if its the end of the world...*who cares* all so cheap...dun forget ma..u also ask me to buy things for u r...with all those buying...bubu is there to help and my bro is there to help carry oso...all this shopping were done in one hour time... imagine how crazy we were....

After that...pi church makan makan...

Lepas tu....balik rumah enjoy my bed my pillow n also my bolster...the comforter I think I will leave it until CNY only use..hehe..

~tata~!

No comments: