Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the long long weekend..(Friday)

Ok...its been a long weekend for me as i went onleave from Thursday onwards till Monday. Been very bz...in n out of the hospital, shopping and serving char koay teow...lets start with Friday since the last day i stop blogging was Thursday

Friday...EXAM!! Well, the exam went on very very smoothly except for the part to find a place to park my car...so HARD to find a place....geramnya...managed to find one place by the time I parked my car it was already 8.50am...n exam starts at 9am..rush like hell. When I receive the question paper...such a relieve!!! I know how to answer...very happy..guess that was the spirit that kept awake and energised the whole exam time... finish earlier than the time given...confidently I passed up the test paper...and walk out the hall...smiling...then i rush home to fetch my bro..and we go on as plan...

First, we have lunch at J.L Gourmet in Prangin Mall third floor...the environment was not that bad... . It was mum's suggestion that we go there bcos the food that they serve are in big portions. Boy says he is very hungry....mum says she is not that hungry..so we just ordered one set for me and mum to share and ah boy ordered his own set...he ordered the baked chicken lasagne set and i ordered the fish garlic with butter set. It comes with orange juice, soup for starters and desert as well....quite slow tho... the food preparation till boy got so bored ..as the food arrived... his expression changed.
Later, we went to shop for a while....for sooooo long i have no new shoes to wear....finally award myself with a pair....sumthing simple...then we went to buy DVD...could not time the time to watch all the movies...so we bought all these cartoons and send mumi off to her work and we headed to the cinema to watch Madagascar 2. nice movie...it has meaning into it as well.so overall good movie...i rate it 7/10..after the movie...we waited for mum and fetch her back from work...when we reach home..i waited for bubu to finish work then fetch me over to his place...there we study together for the next paper which is Learning Skills...
That's pretty much about it on Friday....
good night!!
I LIKE TO MOVE IT!! MOVEIT!!

No comments: