Tuesday, December 2, 2008

first timer

well... so happy. this is my first blog in blogspot. all my previous blog are all hanging half way as i can't find the right time to blog nowadays...

today is already tuesday....2 more days i am gonna sit for my UMB maths paper...which is on a friday morning!!!gosh wonder how am i gonna wake up fresh for that maths paper...the exam starts at 9 am....and ends at 12pm...they ask us to go earlier because there has only limited parking space....omg!!now i have to wake up earlier to snatch a parking place (there better be one or else i will just park my car in the middle of the field...hehehe...)

Promised my bro that i will bring him to find mumi during lunch time after my maths paper. but now that i have to wake up early to go....i think it is not right to wake him up soo early and follow me....i bet he will doze off while waiting for me...guess i have to change to plan B...which is to ask bubu to wait for him and bring him together when he go down to his shop...there he can wait for me and eat as well...i guess this should be the plan as bubu will normally go down to the shop at 10am...

will plan the plan again later....can't wait for wednesday to come as wednesday is my favourite day!!! yay!!! its just another 7 hours to go for my favourite day to come...yahoo!!

No comments: