Thursday, December 11, 2008

Attitude at work....

What should a person who is working attitude be?? Good?? Bad?? Responsible?? Irresponsible?? Fast?? Slow?? Which is which?? No matter what rank you are...be it the cleaner to the CEO...attitudes has have to be good...right? or mayb wrong?? u tell me...hehe

I noticed that yesterday,when I went down to the HLA building, I parked my car at Sri Weld. At first, the parking attendant is...well...awake....so I got my ticket, parked my car and went down to make my payment and everything. After everything was done promptly...i headed back to get my car..(but b4 I get my car I bought myself a packet of the LIVERPOOL NASI LEMAK..I wasn't suppose to eat nasi lemak...but I just have to..the nasi lemak taste the best..I likee)

Well..after all that...I get my car...n headed to the booth to pay the parking attendant...he attend to me by taking my car ticket...I was waiting for him to tell me how much to pay...I was kept waiting and waiting...no response from him...I took a look at him...HE DOOZE OFF....how in the world did he do that????? Then suddenly..there was a loud honk that umm..WAKE him up...i made my payment and I go off...all this took 10 mins...he must be high on drugs....

Better not park there anymore...what if he slept and cannot wake up?? Just run away without paying?? I am not one of those people who will do this kind of things....

What kind of attitude you have at work??

toodles~

3 comments:

Yin Mei said...

Hi Hui Hui. Logged into my blogger account and saw you there following my blog!! =)

How r u eh?




normal la sleeping. The guard in my apartment also often sleeps at night!!

ec said...

the parking attendant is so funny. I always chating with him when I park my car there...

sometimes his brother taking over. Looks almost the same face.

btw, linking to ur page theough Wern.

jaslyn~S said...

ello....ec...nice knowing u...
yea yea...wonder how he did it in just a few seconds...hehe